WAHEGURU a mantra which can be chanted to call upon divine light to remove spiritual darkness. It is used as a means to elevate and awaken the spirit, whilst expressing the bliss one feels when moving from ignorance and illusion to wisdom or enlightenment. combined with the Om the most natural sound we make representing the "entirety of the universe" along with the Flower of life connecting us all.
printed on a classic, all-purpose unisex tank. A timeless classic intended for anyone looking for great quality and softness.
• 100% combed and ringspun cotton
• Tri-blends are 50% polyester/25% combed/25% ringspun cotton/rayon
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.40 g/m²), triblends: 3.8 oz/yd² (90.07 g/m²)
• 30 singles thread weight
• Side-seamed, unisex sizing
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US
|Body Length (inches)||26||27||28||29||30||31|
|Body Width (inches)||16 ¼||18 ¼||20 ¼||22 ¼||24 ¼||26 ¼|